Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wintry, lazy day...

I don't know who our local forecaster is, but it sure didn't feel like 46 degrees  me and BB (Bluebell for those of you not in the know).  The wind was pretty brisk therefore we decided to stay in today.  

BB had a lot of "honey do" projects for me such as putting wood flooring in the den, painting the bathroom, etc.  Not something I really wanted to do when I DVR'ed a marathon of Ghost Hunters that were itching to be watched.  Luckily, Samu came over for a cup of tea and I was able to sneak off into the den and  couch potato most of the day.   


Hopefully the weather will warm up tomorrow.  I need to run some errands before the Easter Egg hunt coming up in April.  Looks like we are having a lot of friends and family over and I mean A LOT!!!  


Well folks, Jason and Grant are about to do some EVP work, gotta see what happens!


Peace out!


M~

No comments:

Post a Comment