Monday, February 15, 2010

Greetings!



Hey! What's up everyone?  My name is Midas.  For those of you who don't know me (yes, there might be a one or two), I'm Midas, a rare golden tabby.  There are only 30-40 golden tabbies in the entire world.  Yep, the entire world.  I'm pretty sure I am the leader, in fact, I know I'm the leader.  I hear my caregivers call me things like "King Midas", "handsome", "oh he's so cute", "he's such a sweet boy", did I mention the King part?  So it has to be true.  Ahhhh, it's good to be the King.

Let me give you some background information about myself.  I was born in March of 1999 and rescued February 2003 from a inhumane drive thru park along with my parents Raja and Jasmine and now live at In-Sync Exotics in Wylie, Texas.  My beautiful sister Samu was rescued in Oct. of 2000.  She lives right next door to me!

I don't get to see my parents much since I moved out of the house.  I know they are proud of me making my own way in the world.  Official tiger business is a lot of work, but I try to do it as well as possible to make them proud.


I have other neighbors that live in my building as well.  They are called the "Babies".  One of them, Emma, man, she is SWEET! Then there is this Nadia hotty that shakes her rear end at me all the time.  What is a man to do?  My current girlfriend, Bluebell, well, she gets a bit jealous when she sees me drooling over these hotties when they saunter down the walkway to go out onto the playground.  I just play it cool though, ya know.  Don't want to upset the Misses or anything.  


Besides Emma and Nadia there are a few other sweet dishes that are considered a part of the Babies' clan.  There is Saber, phew - great eyebrows on that good-looking girl, let me tell you. Lucca, she is so sweet - she gives me cavities.  Then there is this big dude named Mohan - HUGE!!! Big fellow for sure - not much on interacting with the public.  I don't see public speaking in his future anytime soon.  

How he got four attractive women hanging around with him is beyond me.  I'm much better looking then him by far and here he is Mr. Mojo and he poops in his water tub - who wants that?! Me on the other hand, I enjoy long walks on the playground.  Moonlit dinners by the fence.  Sunbathing on top of the den.  Romance is my middle name AND I don't poop in tubs! 

Anyways - these are just a few things about me.  Tune in sometime for updates on my day.  Bluebell is calling me for dinner.

Gotta run...peace out!


M~




No comments:

Post a Comment