Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Meeting Minutes...

Hey everyone!  How goes it?  I apologize for being a bit lax on the blog.  I’ve been totally engrossed with the Winter Olympics.  How can you not be, right?  Did you all see the speed skating competition?  Apolo Ohno slipping and then coming from last place to win the Bronze?  Exciting stuff.  I told BB I wanted to speed skate.  She said I didn’t have the legs for it.  I beg to differ!  I so have the muscular legs like Apolo.  Just imagine me in one of those aerodynamic unitards or whatever it is he wears.  Yeah, I could so be a speed skater with my fur blowing in the breeze.  Mom and Dad would be so proud out in the stand with the US Flag draped around their shoulders yelling Midas! Midas!  I have a dream....
Well anyways, we had our building meeting about the fiasco that is the public toilet on the playground and what should be done about it.  All the information is listed below.  
Meeting Notes from 2/20/10
Agenda Topic: Public Toilet on Playground
Facilitator: Midas
Attendees: Sultan, Iona, Kaiya, Apollo,  Samu, Emma, Lucca, Nadia, Mohan
Absent: Kshama, Saber, Bluebell (out shopping?)
Apollo brought pot luck for everyone; the hint of garlic was a nice touch!
Kaiya and Nadia were kind enough to supply refreshments and chicken dessert.
Discussion:  Everyone was in agreement that a new public toilet was definitely necessary.  Otherwise, how would anyone take care of “business” when they were out taking care of tiger business on the playground?  Or know anyone else’s business for that matter?!
Conclusion: Get recipe from Apollo!  The hint of garlic in his pot luck “wowed” everyone!    The girls want to start a book club.  I stated this was about the public toilet and they didn’t understand why we couldn’t discuss setting up a book club as well.  I didn’t have an answer for that.
Action Item: 
  • Discuss with building manager about contacting an engineer to begin relocation of public toilet and provide temporary toilet in the meantime. 
  • Pick first book for book club
  • Email everyone Apollo’s recipe
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment