Thursday, February 18, 2010

Serious business!

Well folks, I had serious official tiger business to attend to on the playground today.  With all the rain and snow that we've encountered lately, the public toilet has officially taken it's toll and is now out of commission.  I know, I know, horrifying news to say the least. 

As I was surveying the surrounding areas, I mapped out a temporary location for a new public toilet, and will speak immediately with the building manager of Tiger Country to see if we have the proper permits to start construction on it ASAP!

I'm sure this news will come as a surprise to some and shock to others, but I will do what I can to ease everyone's fears.  A public toilet on the playground is very important and I am very aware of the urgency of getting this situation taken care of before any finger pointing starts! 

Hopefully after speaking with the building manager, we will have a tenant meeting to discuss this matter at length and get to the bottom of this! 

BB and I will start working on a newsletter tonight to address this issue!

Stay tuned folks! Stay tuned!!

M~

1 comment:

  1. how's it going midas...haven't heard from you in a while. saw you sunday. you were super eager to go out into the playground. i also saw you with snow white...

    ReplyDelete