Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Marco....Polo...

So, I got a call from Moses today. He informed me that Gypsy, his next door neighbor decided to move out and that a new tenant moved into her place. I told him that Nugget decided to move out of his digs and who would have thunk – Gypsy moved into Nugget’s place and Nugget moved into Gypsy’s place. Moses said that when he was helping Gypsy pack up her belongings she said she needed a bit more space since a friend of hers named Nefertiti planned on moving in with her.



I told Moses that I was at a BBQ at Nugget’s place a couple of days before he moved out, and he said that he needed a quiet place to chill out. He said our mutual neighbors, Dinari, Malikai, Khan and Amol keep him up at night with their late night parties and backyard water polo parties. Who needs to hear “Marco”, “Polo” all night! Can’t say I blame the man. How is he supposed to dig for worms with ruckus like that at all hours of the night! The art of worm hunting is delicate and a man, one as Nugget, must have his 10-23 hours of sleep people. Must!


Moses said that he hasn’t had a chance to go over and visit Nugget yet. I told Moses that Nugget is one tough hombre. If he thought that cougar sized squirrel was terrifying…then he hasn’t met the new Sheriff in town – Nugget. If that cougar sized squirrel ever decides to show his face again – Nugget will show him the awesome powers of a Coatimundi for sure. Just the thought gives me chills!


I told Moses that Gypsy and Nefertiti are doing very well in their new digs. Those are some good looking girls right there (don’t tell BB I said that). Nothing like a couple of beautiful  Servals with long, delicate legs to moon over. I hope the frat house – aka the Lion’s den next door doesn’t bother our new neighbors too much. We’ve all gotten use to their weekend parties – those guys! *chuckles*


Speaking of, Khan just called – I gotta get on my swim trunks, Polo party in an hour!


What have we learned from this?
  • Worm hunting is a delicate matter and it’s NO JOKE!
  • Squirrels are still NO JOKE!
  • Gypsy & Nefertiti have gorgeous long legs – that is seriously NO JOKE!
  • I look fantastic in my swim trunks!


 Peace out!
M~ 

1 comment:

  1. Midas, I heard In-Sync is getting a new little tiger. I hope you'll be a good big brother to him!

    ReplyDelete