Friday, April 2, 2010

The hunt for the egg of Easter!

Well folks...the big Easter Egg Hunt is happening tomorrow in our neighborhood.  Friends, family, fans, etc., will be in attendance for this great event.  BB and I have been very busy dyeing eggs.  A lot of fun, but now my paws are a nice shade of pink!  

This will be the first year for several of our fellow residences to enjoy Easter with our family.  Sheila, Jazz, Shazam, Nefertiti, Tobias, Smuggler. 

It will be Apollo, Amol, and Kahn's second Easter.  Hopefully this year will a lot of fun for them, they arrived in pitiful condition so I'm not sure if they were able to completely enjoy and partake in the event last year.  Now that they are healthy,  very well loved and cared for,  I have a feeling they will have a smashing good time, I know the rest of us will!

Phew! BB went to the store to buy a new dress for tomorrows event, I can take a break from my "honey do" projects!  Nappy time for the Midy Man!!!



Please come out and help us celebrate Easter and join us for the Easter Egg Hunt Saturday, April 3, 2010 from 11am-4pm at:

In-Sync Exotics
3430 Skyview Drive
Wylie, TX  75098


Peace!

M~









No comments:

Post a Comment